React Native - could not find a valid GoogleService-Info.plist in your project30 Sep 2019
I got “could not find a valid GoogleService-Info.plist in your project.” in xcworkspace file while building app after adding react-native-firebase to my project.
could not find a valid GoogleService-Info.plist in your project.
Error that occured.
How To Reproduce
- Install react-native-firebase
$ yarn add react-native-firebase
- Create Firebase iOS App Project
- Manually Add GoogleService-Info.plist to “ios/[project-name]/” Directory.
- Add Firebase to Podfile
$ pod 'Firebase/Analytics'
- Build and Launch App
Open up project with “[project_name].xcodproj (Not [project_name].xcworkspace)
- Right Click to Your Project Directory in Left Tab.
Click “Add Files to [project_name]” and Add “GoogleService-Info.plist”
You Will See “GoogleService-Info.plist” in Build Phases Tab in Copy Bundle Resources.
- Clean Up Build and Re-build it.
You will find no error then. Problem solved.